New J1C2 paper
Recently published journal paper, “modu…”, is introduced in SANER2018 as a J1C2 (Journal First / Conference Second) paper.
▪ Track introduction: http://saner.unimol.it/journalFirstTrack
This will be presented during the technical session of “Design Analysis” (on Day 2).
▪ Program information: http://saner.unimol.it/detailedProgram
Vogel-Heuser, Birgit; Fischer, Juliane; Feldmann, Stefan; Ulewicz, Sebastian; Rösch, Susanne: Modularity and architecture of PLC-based software for automated production systems: An analysis in industrial companies. 25th IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER), 2018 [more]
▪ Overview of the state of the art in industrial software engineering of aPS using PLCs.
▪ Benchmark process to evaluate the maturity of aPS application software.
▪ SWMAT4aPS consists of a self-assessment questionnaire and an expert analysis.
▪ Maturity measures: modularity, test/quality assurance and start-up/operation/maintenance.
▪ Weaknesses of aPS software related to mechanics and automation hardware in comparison to pure software identified.
More detailed information about the paper you can find here.